BoroleumSIZE: 0.6 oz | UPC: 312350123507 | SKU: BOR1230
Boroleum® is a versatile analgesic ointment, formulated for effective relief of a wide variety of nasal and facial skin discomforts. When applied to the nostrils, Boroleum® provides gentle, soothing relief of dry nasal passages and...
Boroleum® is a versatile analgesic ointment, formulated for effective relief of a wide variety of nasal and facial skin discomforts. When applied to the nostrils, Boroleum® provides gentle, soothing relief of dry nasal passages and redness, itchiness and nasal soreness caused by cold and nasal allergy symptoms and nasal pain caused by cold, flu or runny nose. Its time-tested blend of ingredients gently softens and soothes, and moisturizes dry, cracked or raw facial skin and soothes chapped lips caused by harsh temperatures -- an ideal skin protectant while skiing, snowboarding, hiking, boating or other outdoor activities. A small dab of Boroleum® goes a long way in relieving discomfort caused by seasonal and health-related nasal soreness.
- Temporarily protects minor - Cuts - Scrapes - Burns
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped, or cracked skin
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Light menthol-eucalyptol scent
- Gentle enough to use on facial skin of children as young as 2 years old.
This Product Treats:
- Temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
Adults and children 2 years of age or older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Store at room temperature.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician
- Do not use on: - Deep or puncture wounds - Animal bites - Serious burns
- Keep out of reach of children
Active Ingredients: Camphor - 1 % (External Analgesic), Menthol - 0.54 % (External Analgesic), White Petrolatum - 97.50 % (Skin Protectant)
Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate