Dr. Lipp Trio Tint
Edible Plant Based Moisturizing Tint - 3 PackRed Radish, Sweet Potato and Elderberry With only four natural ingredients, your lips will feel full and moisturized: Medical Grade Lanolin: Arguably the world’s best natural moisturizer. Infamous...
Red Radish, Sweet Potato and Elderberry
With only four natural ingredients, your lips will feel full and moisturized:
- Medical Grade Lanolin: Arguably the world’s best natural moisturizer. Infamous for its long lasting moisturizing effect & bio compatibility. Made from Australian free roaming sheep’s wool. Shorn in the summer months to keep them cool. The wool is first rinsed in China and is actually an incredible ingredient that is a by product of the textile industry. It is then cleansed from environmental pollutants to make an ultra pure medical grade standard Lanolin, so pure even the medical industry uses it. It’s the rolls royce of lanolin.
- Edible Plant Pigments (Anthocyanins): Anthocyanins is the technical name that we need to put on the packaging ingredient list. Each tint uses the pigment from one plant to capture the natural color of that plant. In this range we have chosen Elderberry, Sweet Potato and Red radish pigments. The plants have been grown organically and are GMO free. We love China for not having any GMO!
- Distrach Phosphate: Is a natural pigment disperser which helps the pigments stay evenly dispersed throughout the balm. Dr. Lipp's is made from organically grown and GMO free Corn.
- Glyceryl Caprilate: Is a natural preservative made from organically grown vegetable oils that are grown in Germany and these are also GMO free.
Three incredible shades to choose from:
- Sweet Potato, a beautiful natural pink
- Elderberry, a sexy burgundy
- Red Radish, a fresh coral shade
So simple, yet so effective.