Kelo-Cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel : 60 gSIZE: 60 g | UPC: 70030511753 | SKU: KEL0008
• Clinically Proven• For Old and New Scars • Quick Drying, Colorless• Reduces Redness • Softens and flattens raised scars • Helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation • Recommended by Plastic Surgeons1 Kelo-cote® is...
• For Old and New Scars
• Quick Drying, Colorless
• Reduces Redness
• Softens and flattens raised scars
• Helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation
• Recommended by Plastic Surgeons1
Kelo-cote® is the only patented, transparent, self-drying silicone gel which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation.
80% of patients rated Kelo-cote’s® effectiveness as Good/Very Good on a wide range of scars.
• For Prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed
• This 60g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 30 square inches 5x6 inches or 12x15 cm.
• Kelo-cote is suitable for use on children or people with sensitive skin
Kelo-cote® is a patented, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof silicone gel that is colorless and odorless. When used as directed, Kelo-cote® has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scars, as well as reduce the discoloration associated with scars. Kelo-cote® is effective for both old and new scars, and may help in the prevention of excessive and abnormal scar formation.
As the scar treatment of choice for over ten years, Kelo-cote® is recommended by physicians and referred by patients.
Doctor Evaluation (Very Good/Good) - 76.7%
Patient Evaluation (Very Good/Good) - 80.0%
Doctor Evaluation (Very Good/Good) - 100%
Patient Evaluation (Very Good/Good) - 97.8%
Patients: n = 111, Doctors: n = 19
(Switzerland, Austria and Germany)
(1) Mustoe TA et al. Plast Reconstr Surg 2002
(2) Sebastian, et al. Acta Dermatologica Nov 2004 BD.30:450
Kelo-cote® is intended for the management of old and new scars, including Hypertrophic and Keloid scars, resulting from general surgical procedures, trauma, wounds and burns.
We are unable to ship Kelo-Cote products outside the United States.
Warnings: Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, third degree burns and open wounds.
Kelo-cote® should not be used on dermatological conditions that disrupt the integrity of the skin. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician. Keep this product out the reach of children. Store below 25°C/77°F.