La Roche-Posay PIGMENTCLAR Daily Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30SIZE: 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz | UPC: 883140036647 | SKU: LAR0110
Compare at $51.99
Moisturizes, corrects and helps prevent visible dark spot appearance. With 0.5% PhE-Resorcinol, 0.3% LHA and Niacinamide Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection SPF 30 for long-term prevention of dark spot recurrence Hydrating and fast absorbing cream leaves...
Moisturizes, corrects and helps prevent visible dark spot appearance.
- With 0.5% PhE-Resorcinol, 0.3% LHA and Niacinamide
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection SPF 30 for long-term prevention of dark spot recurrence
- Hydrating and fast absorbing cream leaves a matte, non-greasy finish
DIMINISHES DARK SPOTS AT THEIR EARLY STAGE:
- Phe-Resorcinol is 100 times more effective than Kojic Acid1 and has been tested against Hydroquinone 0.4%1. It helps reduce the excess melanin at the early stage of their production to help prevent the appearance of underlying dark spots.
- Ferulic Acid and Ginkgo complete its action at the heart of the epidermis with their powerful antioxidant properties to help reduce the oxidation of the melanin pigments.
REDUCES EXISTING VISIBLE DARK SPOTS:
- A flagship active ingredient from La Roche-Posay Laboratories, LHA (Lipo-Hydroxy-Acid) has a powerful and targeted exfoliation action on the upper layers of the epidermis known to contain the melanin responsible for the look of the dark spot.2 This delivers a precise cell-by-cell exfoliation with optimal tolerance, ideal for fading dark spots while respecting sensitive skin.
SUSTAINS EFFICACY AGAINST FUTURE/RECURRING DARK SPOTS:
- Niacinamide, an active ingredient renowned for its soothing properties, works on the epidermal environment around melanocytes and is known to help reduce melanosome transfer from a cell to another.
With continuous use, Pigmentclar serum and moisturizer help fight against underlying and existing dark spots as well as
preventing their reappearance. New research from La Roche-Posay shows that inflammation can increase the endurance of dark spots. Excess melanin responsible for dark spots may be reduced on the epidermal surface, but remains overly
produced in deeper layers of the skin. This abnormality is linked to a chronic epidermal inflammation and modifications in the dermo-epidermal junction. Consequence: dark spots reappear.
For Sunscreen Use:
* Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
* Reapply every 2 hours
* Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Sucrose Tristearate, Pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, Polysorbate 61, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Propylene Glycol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ferulic Acid.