La Roche-Posay Redermic C Eyes Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizing FillerSIZE: 0.5 fl oz | UPC: 3337872413735 | SKU: LAR0099
An anti-aging breakthrough that plumps, fills and visibly reduces wrinkles. Formulated with a powerful combination of dermatological ingredients to visibly reduce the effects of aging: 01.% Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid 5% Pure Vitamin C Mannose Neurosensine...
An anti-aging breakthrough that plumps, fills and visibly reduces wrinkles. Formulated with a powerful combination of dermatological ingredients to visibly reduce the effects of aging:
- 01.% Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid
- 5% Pure Vitamin C
- Wrinkles/loss of firmness
- All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
- Visibly plumps the skin
- Hydrates to visibly reduce wrinkles
- Immediate blurring effect on uneven skin tone
- A non-greasy, velvety texture
Can be used in combination with Redermic [R] as a daily night treatment.
* 0.1% Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid: An ingredient naturally found in the skin that can hold up to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. In a breakthrough form, fragmented hyaluronic acid diffuses better into skin than larger molecules2, visibly plumping and reducing wrinkles and enhancing skins firmness.
* 5% Pure Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant and a key ingredient in anti-aging for its various benefits, Vitamin C helps to visibly reduce wrinkles.
* Mannose: A sugar known to hydrate to smooth wrinkles.
* Neurosensine: Known for its ability to reduce the signs of skin sensitivity, it works to help increase the tolerance of other high concentration active ingredients.Aqua/Water, Isocetyl Stearate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caffein, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Retinol, Retinyl Linoleate, Adenosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Polysilicone-8, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol.