NEOVA DNA Damage Control Active (SPF 43)
NEOVA DNA Damage Control provides highly effective, broad spectrum protection for the outdoor enthusiast. Defends against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays. Restricts the appearance of sun-inflicted DNA damage. Provides hyper antioxidant defense. Water-resistant (80 minutes) Breakthrough...
- Breakthrough DNA repair technology mobilizes high performance activities to reduce visible signs of aging and the burning from UVA and UVB rays, while light-activated enzymes help minimize the tell-tale signs of photo-damage.
- Restricts the appearance of sun-inflicted DNA damage.
- Provides hyper antioxidant defense.
- Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%.
- Endosomes: A liposome encapsulated extract from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate. Extremely UV resistant, the extract contains the enzyme UVendonuclease which improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- L’ergothioneine: An intense antioxidant that powerfully fights oxidative damage.
- Photolysomes: The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme, photolyase derived from plankton, is hyper-efficient and unique in its ability to reduce the visible signs of UV-induced insults.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C): An effective free radical-scavenging antioxidant.
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ergothioneine, Ethyl Hexyl Isononanoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Purified Water, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.