Scaraway Silicone Daily Discs
Even the smallest scars are noticeable. Now these unwelcome reminders of mole removal, biopsies, acne, surgery, injuries and burns, are easier than ever to treat and prevent. ScarAway Silicone Daily Discs use an advanced silicone...
ScarAway Silicone Daily Discs use an advanced silicone technology to help shrink, flatten and fade new and old scars in a convenient once daily application.
These petite, round discs are perfect for smaller scars, super-easy to apply, and are nearly invisible.
Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results seen in as little as 4-8 weeks.
Disposable clear, matte discs measure 1.375" and are perfect for scars one inch or less in diameter.
• For the treatment and prevention of small abnormal scars, including hypertrophic (red and raised) and keloid scars.
• Professional grade silicone discs use advanced silicone technology, previously available only through hospitals, burn centers and plastic surgery offices.
• Doctor recommended; numerous clinical studies support the safety and efficacy of silicone sheeting for the reduction and prevention of scars.
• Delivers slight pressure directly to the scar and mimics the natural barrier function of healthy skin, diminishing the scar’s appearance and restoring skin to a more natural texture and color.
• Specialized, ultra-thin material provides a unique combination of flexibility, durability and adhesiveness.
• Convenient once daily application and low profile is ideal for optimal comfort and protection, day or night, even under clothing.
Peel off one Daily Disc from clear plastic liner.
Apply Daily Disc with adhesive side down and silicone center directly on the scar. Press firmly to ensure an even seal.
For scars up to 1" in diameter. Scar should be completely covered by center 1" silicone disc island. Make sure scar is inside of inner circle lines and outer ring of adhesive is in contact with intact skin.
Each ScarAway® Daily Disc should be worn for a minimum of 12 and up to 24 hours per day. Dispose of disc after each use. Repeat application daily, using new disc.
A softening of the scar may occur in just a few days, with improvement in appearance and texture seen in as little as 4-8 weeks. Individual results will vary.
Read package insert before use.