- Drink Plenty of Water…You must drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water daily to flush out any toxins that your body is storing. One trick I love is adding cucumber and mint in mine so it hydrates inside and out, detoxifies, and gives your skin a better complexion.
- Start Drinking Green Tea…I personally drink mine cold but Green Tea is an amazing Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, rids excess fluids, hydrates and reduces redness.
- Have Green Foods…Spinach, Kale, Avocados are all packed with antioxidants as well as vitamins A, B, C and E.
- Take Your Vitamins…Besides always taking a multivitamin, you should really consider adding a few more vitamins to your routine…B-Complex helps skin, hair and nails and has inflammatory properties. Vitamin C helps the production of collagen while improving skin’s texture. Vitamin A repairs skin tissues. Vitamin E gives your skin a nice glow leaving it soft and healthy.
- Dry Brushing Every Morning… you’ve probably heard about this all over, even your favorite celebrities take part of this beauty routine with all its added benefits. Before showering dry brush in circular motions which helps reduce puffiness, improves circulation, reduces cellulite, releases toxins, stimulates your lymphatic system and encourages cell renewal as well as give you a nice exfoliation ridding you of dry skin.
Have A Good Detoxifying Cleanser…just like your skin’s texture changes from one day to the next so does your skin care needs. After large meals your skin has lots of toxins coming out that need to be released (have you heard of the saying the meat sweats?!) A good Detoxifying Cleanser will not only clean your face thoroughly it will also help in ridding the toxins from your skin.
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Foaming Cleanser
Use A Detoxifying Clay Mask A Few Times A Week…just like the cleanser that helps remove skin impurities, the clay mask is good for all skin types and will not only suck up excess oil but remove any lingering toxins from your skin.
- Clarisonic Deep Pore Detoxifying Clay Mask $28.00
Have A Trusty Toner On Hand…You should always carry a trusty toner with you. I have one in my purse, my bathroom, my workout bag, my beach bag…you name it, I have it! Toners are great since not only do they remove dirt and residue from your skin, it also balances your skin’s natural PH levels which leave you with smooth, calm, healthy skin.
- derma e Purifying Toner Mist $15.50
Stephanie Ivonne is a New Jersey licensed Esthetician. Her fun-loving, outgoing personality will shine through her product selections & reviews to help you discover the hottest skincare and beauty products.
When Stephanie is not scouring the internet for the next hot skincare product, she is a mother to two wonderful biological children, a dedicated foster mom and is devoted to her husband of 13 years.