Our Customer Service/Product Specialist Team here at AskDerm had an amazing training with one of DS Laboratories expert educators yesterday. I wanted to be able to pass some information on to our loyal customers! So here it goes:
DS Laboratories main idea is that their hair growth products are:
"High end skin care products for your scalp"!
I am going to provide you some information and usage for their top hair growth products!
- Increase hair growth by 20-30%
- You will notice thicker hair
- Stops shedding within 2-3 weeks
- Helps get out of the "plateau" growth pattern
- Safe for color treated hair
- Best results in short amount of time
- Maximizes hair growth
- Active ingredients last 12-14 hours
- Revitalizes the actual hair follicle
Spectral DNC - #1 Seller for Men
- Can be used by Men & Women
- Use for Men with the beginning/moderate stage of hair loss
- Use for Women with severe or visible hair loss (you can see the scalp or have a thinning part)
- Great for Women who have just gone through Chemo treatment
- Can be used on eyebrows
Spectral RS - #1 Seller for Women
- Can be used by Men & Women
- Top choice by Men/Women who are on blood pressure medicine
- Use for Women who are just noticing the beginning stages of thinning hair
- Does NOT contain minoxidil
- Strongest Strength treatment product - For MEN ONLY
- Lotion consistency to adhere to scalp that consists of more scalp than hair
- Great for Men who have just gone through Chemo treatment
- Use for Men and Women
- For stress related hair loss - can be applied alone
- Can be used on ALL stages of hair loss - Use in combination with DNC or DNC-L as a booster.
How to use the products for optimal results:Shampoo & Conditioner to be used at least 5 times a week. You need to lather the shampoo and massage into scalp and leave on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse and reapply the Shampoo again and massage into scalp and leave on for 3-5 minutes. Then apply the Conditioner and massage into scalp and leave on for 2 minutes. Spectral products: Use twice a day (AM/PM) everyday. The product's active ingredients last 12 hours and for best results your scalp needs to be protected and treated 24 hours a day. Spray the product directly onto the follicles of your scalp, massage gently for 30 seconds to dry or damp hair and style as desired. To use the Spectral F7 as a booster: Shampoo and Condition your hair, apply the F7 (once a day) and let absorb into the scalp for 5 minutes, then apply the DNC or DNC-L as normal (twice a day).
A little bit about the science/technology of DS Laboratories:DS Laboratories use Nanosome technology to encapsulate the active ingredients to be delivered into the deepest layers of the skin. This technology penetrates deep into the skin delivering maximum benefits as well as 12 hours of ingredient activity.
Adenosine: Powerful hair-regrowth, promotes cell repair and hair development.
Aminexil: Helps with hair regrowth, prevents hair shedding, and prevents aging of hair.
Amino Acids: Provides fast hair growth and thicker fuller hair as well as the creation of keratin.
Apple polyphenol: Derives from the skin of green apples and works towards hair regrowth at the frontal hairline.
Biotin: Helps hair regrowth, supports skin and nail health, and provides a natural hair-manufacturing process.
Caffeine: Stimulates hair growth.
Copper peptides: Treats inflammation (leading cause of hair loss) and prevents aging skin and hair.
Minoxidil: Grows hair on the vertex of the scalp, water-based solution, and is the highest grade.
Retinol: Improves the absorption of ingredients by removing excess sebum from scalp.
Stem Cells: Repairs the hair follicle's regenerative capacity and supports hair growth.
*NOTE: Not all of these ingredients are in all of the DS Laboratories products. Please check each product individually for full ingredients listing. *
To shop the full line of DS Laboratories products Click Here!
I hope this information has been helpful for you! If you have any additional questions our Team of Customer Service/Product Specialists are only a phone call or email away! 1-800-393-3848 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
*AskDerm.com Product Specialist & Customer Support, Danielle (ext 123)