- Drinking water helps create more supple, plumper skin
- You’re giving your skin a hydrated, luminous glow
- Your complexion gets corrected
- The texture of your skin changes
- Wrinkles and other signs of aging minimize while your skin stays hydrated
- Larger pores seem to appear less prominent
- When you’re dehydrated, your skin appears dull, dry and wrinkled
- The more water you drink, the more blood flow is increasing to the skin
- When you’re hydrated, it alters density and thickness of the skin
- Helps prevent breakouts from occurring while it lowers the oil production
- Hydration creates a protective barrier which saves your skin from excess loss of fluid
- To keep the protective barrier locked with moisture, apply a good moisturizer to seal it in.
Stephanie Ivonne is a New Jersey licensed Esthetician. Her fun-loving, outgoing personality will shine through her product selections & reviews to help you discover the hottest skincare and beauty products.
When Stephanie is not scouring the internet for the next hot skincare product, she is a mother to two wonderful biological children, a dedicated foster mom and is devoted to her husband of 13 years.