10 Easy Steps to get a Professional Mani At-Home!
- Lightly wipe out both sides of the lacquer brush on the opening of the bottle.
- For a perfect polish, stroke nail lacquer down the center of the nail.
- Apply another stroke of nail lacquer to the side of the nail.
- Apply a third stroke of nail lacquer to the opposite side of the nail.
- Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush. Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over tips of the nails.
- Clean up little mishaps around cuticles with a Cuticle Stick dipped in Nail Polish Remover.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in color.
- For pristine cuticles, apply Nail & Cuticle Oil to each.
- Let nails dry fully.
Shop our OPI Nail Lacquers
Here are some great products to keep your Mani flawless: Shop Now!