Imagine being able to give yourself a Professional Strength Hyaluronic Acid treatment in the privacy of your home. Fillerina® is a revolutionary, no-needle, derma-cosmetic filler for at-home use that contains a proprietary scientific blend of six different hyaluronic acids that promote the plumping of tissues without puncturing the skin. What makes Fillerina® a unique cosmetic product is that it allows vast quantities of hyaluronic acid and peptides to penetrate deep into the cutaneous tissues, without the use of injections.
This treatment, rather than injectable filler, is a topically applied ‘filler’ to smooth wrinkles and plump up fine lines and lost volume. It comes with two vials of product and two applicators that look like syringes but, fear not, there are no needles; these are just to help you apply the correct amount of product each time as there are measurements on the side of the tube.
The competitive landscape for fillers is astounding. Juvèderm, Restylane, Perlane, etc. are brand names of the same thing: hyaluronic acid. Professional injections are both expensive and painful, so give Swiss formulated Fillerina® a try.
There are 3 different formulations/grades depending on your needs:
- Grade 1 – Treats mild/moderate wrinkles and expression lines, and improves signs of drooping, particularly around the lips and cheekbones.
- Grade 2 – Treats more visible wrinkles and expression lines, helps improve uneven skin tone as well as areas of visible sagging especially around the lips and cheekbones.
- Grade 3 – Treats deep wrinkles and expression lines, very uneven skin tone and severe sagging of facial features, especially around the lips and cheekbones.
Benefits of using Fillerina®:
- Plumps the lips and cheeks area
- Specially-formulated for home use
- Beneficial in minimizing fine lines, deep wrinkles, and expression lines
- Suitable for all skin types, even for acne-prone skin
- Easy to use, treatment applied once a day, in the morning or in the evening, every day for 14 days
- Visible and significant results at the end of 14-day treatment
- Supplied as an easy-to-absorb gel form with a precision applicator (not an injectable, topically applied)