Zoma Shampoo is a special conditioning 1.9% zinc pyrithione formula shampoo which helps control itching and scaling of the scalp. It is particularly effective in common dandruff.
• FDA-approved Zinc Pyrithione effectively eliminates the bacteria that cause dandruff, while regulating excess sebum production.
• Tea Tree Oil and Lavender effectively appease irritation, while offering additional anti-bacterial benefits to help maintain a healthy, balanced scalp.
• Vitamin B5 conditions, moisturizes and calms.
• Advanced Proteins help balance moisture within the hair to control frizz and maintain beautiful body and bounce.
• Amino Acids promote softness and pliability.
• Works wonderfully as a body wash to treat Seborrheic Dermatitis or Dandruff.
• Refreshingly scented with essential oils.
Perfect for: All skin types
We are unable to ship DCL products outside the United States.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Pyrithione 1.92% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Arginine, Threonine, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PCA, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
Wet skin or hair thoroughly, then pour a generous dollop of shampoo into palm; rub hands together to create a light lather, and massage into skin or scalp, working your way down to ends of hair. Leave on for up to 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For maximum results, use 2-3 times per week and alternate with DCL SA Scalp Therapy Shampoo. Follow with Strengthening Conditioner and hold your head high.