The competitive landscape for fillers is astounding. Juvèderm, Restylane, Perlane, etc. are brand names of the same thing: hyaluronic acid. Professional injections are both expensive and painful, so give Swiss formulated Fillerina® a try.
There are 3 different formulations/grades depending on your needs:
- Grade 1 – Treats mild/moderate wrinkles and expression lines, and improves signs of drooping, particularly around the lips and cheekbones.
- Grade 2 – Treats more visible wrinkles and expression lines, helps improve uneven skin tone as well as areas of visible sagging especially around the lips and cheekbones.
- Grade 3 – Treats deep wrinkles and expression lines, very uneven skin tone and severe sagging of facial features, especially around the lips and cheekbones.
Benefits of using Fillerina®:
- Plumps the lips and cheeks area
- Specially-formulated for home use
- Beneficial in minimizing fine lines, deep wrinkles, and expression lines
- Suitable for all skin types, even for acne-prone skin
- Easy to use, treatment applied once a day, in the morning or in the evening, every day for 14 days
- Visible and significant results at the end of 14-day treatment
- Supplied as an easy-to-absorb gel form with a precision applicator (not an injectable, topically applied)