Kelo-cote® is a patented topical 100% silicone gel for the treatment and prevention of abnormal scars such as hypertrophic scars and keloids.
The unique blend of silicones is known as the Siliclear Complex™ and enables Kelo-cote® to cross-link and dry within minutes, forming an invisible, waterproof and breathable layer.
Available in both a gel formulation, Kelo-cote® has been cleared by the FDA as a Class 1 510(k) medical device.
Recommended by doctors and patients since 1998, Kelo-cote® has been clinically proven to reduce the redness, hardness, elevation, itch and pain associated with scars. It also has demonstrated effectiveness in preventing the formation of a scar.
Kelo-cote has been shown to work on the following types of scars: Keloid, Hypertrophic scars, Burn scars, Acne scars, Stretch mark scars, Plastic surgery scars, Breast augmentation scars, Breast reduction scars, Breast implant scars, Post laser peel redness, Pregnancy scars, Tummy tuck scars, Caesarean section scars, Mohs surgery scars, and Hysterectomy scars.What you can expect from Kelo-cote:
- Improves the appearance of hypertrophic scars
- 100 percent pure silicone
- Recommended by Physicians (Plastic surgeons and Dermatologists)
- Clinically proven in thousands of patients to flatten, soften, and reduce redness of scars
- Helps to relieve itching, discomfort, and pain associated with scars