Beth Bender Beauty Foiled Glacé Shadow Pot: Let's Go!
New! A buildable, iridescent-metallic formula that has a creamy texture and blends beautifully onto the eyelids. Can be applied with fingers or a brush and stays put for hours with a hypnotizing foiled finish.What our...
New! A buildable, iridescent-metallic formula that has a creamy texture and blends beautifully onto the eyelids. Can be applied with fingers or a brush and stays put for hours with a hypnotizing foiled finish.
What our Foiled Glacé Shadow Pots do: Create an array of lustrous eye makeup looks from a light wash of color to a high-metallic opaque finish effortlessly. Your secret weapon to creating an ultra-luminous look with just a swipe of your fingers. Each color is custom formulated with the richest ingredients for achieving the most vivid eyeshadow looks ever seen. Each color beams with a magnificent diamond-like, metallic effect that has the radiance of an opalescence, but an easy to apply and finish of a powder. So easy to use with instant eye-opening results. Use your fingers to pat the color on directly to the eyelids. You can build your color by repeating this step until the desired intensity is achieved.
- For maximum coverage use your fingertips and tap your eyeshadow directly onto the eyelid.
- You can repeat this step and layer color until you achieve the desired color opacity.
- A flat, synthetic eyeliner brush will also work to apply your color, and is perfect for a more detailed application.
- To Blend Your Eye Color:
- Use a fluffy Blender Brush or an All Over Eye Shader brush.
- Dip the tip of your brush into your eyeshadow and create a "windshield wiper” effect directly in the crease of eye for a soft and diffused look.