Clearista Retexturizing Gel: Default Title
Featured in "O" Magazine Clearista Retexturizing Gel is the perfect combination of beauty and science. It’s safe, effective, easy to use, and paraben free. Clearista will help you look as young as you feel by...
Featured in "O" Magazine
Clearista Retexturizing Gel is the perfect combination of beauty and science. It’s safe, effective, easy to use, and paraben free. Clearista will help you look as young as you feel by helping to smooth the skin, and reduce the appearance of age and sun-related folding/wrinkling. You’ve only got one life, and you should look gorgeous while living it.
Clearista Gel contains a patented formula plus mild, biodegradable jojoba beads to achieve the effects often contributed to moisturizers, scrubs, and serums. If you’re looking for something to add a little oomph and get a little glow back, then Clearista is for you. Clearista fits in well with your established skincare routine so there's no need to retire your tried and true products.
Clearista uses an innovative approach called Targeted Corrective Resurfacing to aid in your skin’s natural exfoliation process. This formula hydrates, softens and smoothes the skin with almost immediate results and gel doesn't use shortcuts like oils or silicone.
With frequent use, Clearista Retexturizing Gel effectively reduces the appearance of a wide range of skin imperfections, such as:
- Rough, dry, or dull skin
- Rough or dry patches, including roughness on the hands or elbows
- Rough chicken skin bumps on the face, arms, legs, and backside
- Small white, pigmented or flesh-colored bumps on the arms or face
- Dark spots
- Skin Bumps (Keratosis Pilaris)
Water, Jojoba Esters, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Chloride, Boric Acid, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Capryl Sultaine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide
• Water, an element vital for skin hydration
• Jojoba Esters, certified biodegradable Ecobeads® that serve as efficient yet gentle exfoliators
• Acrylamid/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Copolymer, non-toxic stabilizing thickener that provides a sensation of freshness and helps skin maintain its silky smooth feeling
• Isohexadecane, colorless, odorless high-purity skin softener
• Polysorbate 80, non-toxic water-soluble detergent that helps to inhibit bacterial growth
• Potassium Chloride, low concentration thickener that works with Boric Acid and Sodium Hydroxide to keep the pH of the gel at 8.5
• Boric Acid, a low concentration antiseptic used to stabilize the gel’s unique pH
• Phenethyl Alcohol, a naturally occurring alcohol found in many essential oils that helps to inhibit bacterial growth
• Diazolidinyl Urea, non-toxic antimicrobial that inhibits bacteria growth
• Laureth-4, cosmetic detergent with cleansing properties
• Polysorbate 20, common solubilizing agent of membrane proteins, which allows gel to weaken keratin bonds
• Capryl Sultaine, detergent used for gently breaking up membranes, which allows gel to be a powerful yet gentle solution
• Sodium Hydroxide, basic compound that works with Potassium Chloride to balance out Boric Acid and create our unique pH