DCL Balancing Cleanser
Designed to provide a balance between deep, thorough cleansing and dual action moisturizing. Contains humectants that draw and retain moisture as it sloughs off any residual surface dirt and debris. Prepares the skin to properly...
Designed to provide a balance between deep, thorough cleansing and dual action moisturizing. Contains humectants that draw and retain moisture as it sloughs off any residual surface dirt and debris. Prepares the skin to properly accept the next phase of treatment.
• Bromelain and Pineapple Enzymes gently exfoliate helping to create a clearer, softer, smoother and more even-toned complexion.
• Softens and comforts with Soybean and Oatmeal.
• Helps fortify the protective moisture barrier, while hydrating and conditioning.
• Soothes irritation and helps prevent further discomfort with Chamomile, Oatmeal and Aloe Vera.
• Dramatically boosts hydration with Vitamin E, while helping to improve elasticity and softness.
• Helps safeguard skin from free radical damage with Green Tea Extract.
• Provides anti-inflammatory benefits with Aloe, Oatmeal and Allantoin.
We are unable to ship DCL products outside the United States.
Twice daily apply a small amount to dampened skin and work into a luxurious lather by massaging face and neck with gentle circular motions using fingertips. Rinse happily and completely.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sucrose Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coconut Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Palmitic Acid, Castoryl Maleate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Bromelain, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol