Fight the damaging effects of the sun on your skin with DCL Skin Renewal Complex SPF 30!
The sun is one of the leading causes of damage to our skin. Years of exposure can lead to blemishes, dryness, and wrinkles, making us look older than we are. Dermatologists will tell you that the best defense against aging is to wear sunscreen every day. Why not use one with powerful anti-oxidants, soothing botanicals and refreshing exfoliators?
DCL Skin Renewal Complex SPF 30 is the optimal solution. With a carefully blended formula that uses 10% glycolic acid, this DCL exfoliator simultaneously dissolves dead skin cells while the Willow Herb Extract brings soothing relief to minimize irritation. Green Tea Concentrate is also present to deliver anti-oxidants to neutralize free radicals caused by sun exposure. At the same time, complete broad-spectrum UVA/UVB ingredients provide essential protection from further damage by the sun. Check out the satisfied DCL Laboratories reviews of this skin renewal cream. This DCL skin renewal cream restores and protects skin against sun damage to reduce the signs of aging. You'll enjoy a healthy, protected glow.
• A 10% concentration of Glycolic Acid enhances cell renewal to free skin from complexion-dulling dry, dead skin cells for a more luminous and uniform tone.
• Advanced actives refine texture and create beautifully clearer, tighter-looking pores.
• Dramatically improves the most visible signs of aging.
• Green Tea Extract neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals.
• Willow Herb and Licorice Extracts ease irritation and reduce redness.
• Vitamin B5 helps create softer, firmer skin, while reinforcing the protective moisture barrier and boosting elasticity.
• Innovative complex derived from Sugar Cane and Maize smooths, softens and helps prevent dehydration.
• Plankton Extracts help enhance skin’s immune function to better arm it against environmental assailants and the stresses of aging.
• SPF 30 powerfully defends against the sun.
Formerly: DCL Skin Renewal Complex SPF 20 - Anti Aging System
Need help deciding? askderm.com has product specialists available for free consultations. We can help you determine which products are right for you.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 7.5%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.39% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides (C10-18 Triglycerides), Glycerin, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Candelillate, PEG-100 Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Lecithin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cholesterol, Glyceryl Stearate, Plankton Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Disodium EDTA, Cellulose Gum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Limonene
Apply to clean, dry face and neck, alone or under makeup in the morning. A mild, tingling may occur for a minute or two but we see it as a sign you’re one step closer to softer, glowing, younger-looking skin. To beautifully maximize its benefits, layer under our Hydra-Boost Finishing Serum. Putting your best face forward has never been easier. *Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of small children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your physician.