A Coal Tar Solution for the treatment of Psoriasis and Eczema.
• Coal Tar regulates the rapid cellular growth that’s responsible for eczema and psoriasis, while alleviating inflammation, appeasing itching and smoothing scaliness.
• Squalene and Evening Primrose deeply moisturize and condition skin.
• Lavender and Borage Oil calm and comfort irritation and inflammation.
• Ceramides act like an ingenious imperceptible film on skin to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration.
• Vitamin B5 conditions and moisturizes, while delivering further soothing benefits.
Formally: Tar Bath Oil
We are unable to ship DCL products outside the United States.
Active Ingredient: Solution Coal Tar U.S.P. 7.5% Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol (Denat.), Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ceramide 2, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Polysorbate
Apply onto skin before showering or afterward for more intensive treatment. Luxuriate in the knowledge that there’s nothing but smooth sailing ahead. (Do not use on broken or inflamed skin. Slight staining of clothing may occur.)