Let your beauty shine without oily skin with DCL Ultra Light Hydrator SPF 30!
Acne prone skin has to be treated gently. Many products designed to dry up oil and treat breakouts can leave you with irritated, dry and flaky skin. However, heavy moisturizers clog up pores, causing oil and bacteria to build up again. Trying to treat the breakouts and the resulting dry skin at the same time can leave you caught up in a vicious cycle. Let the DCL fragrance free moisturizer, Ultra Light Hydrator SPF 30, help keep your skin soft and moisturized without more aggravating acne.
Light and breathable, it goes on smoothly and is easily absorbed. This DCL lotion also calms irritation that is often caused by acne products. The fragrance free DCL hydrator is perfect for those using Retin-A or Accutane to treat acne. It helps to counter-act the drying effects of those products while keeping skin calm and clear. Read our askderm.com DCL Laboratories reviews to see how Ultra Light Hydrator SPF 30 has been helping users keep their skin supple and silky smooth for years. Often recommended by dermatologist for those with acne issues, Ultra Light Hydrator SPF 30 is the perfect compliment to your current treatment for outbreaks for radiant skin that glows with good health, not oily residue.
• Innovative complex derived from Sugar Cane and Maize smooths, softens and helps prevent dehydration.
• Powerful plant-derived ingredients profoundly hydrate without adding oil or clogging pores by improving skin’s natural ability to retain moisture.
• Enriching Algae Complex provides long-term yet lightweight moisturization and helps reinforce the protective moisture barrier to lock hydration in and irritants out.
• Oil-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
• Works wonderfully to alleviate the dryness that often accompanies the use of intensive anti-acne treatments.
• Provides strong UVA/UVB sun protection.
Formally: DCL Ultra Light Hydrator
We can make shopping for your skin and hair care needs easier. Schedule a free consultation with one of our product specialists at askderm.com.
Active Ingredient: Purpose Homosalate 5.0% Sunscreen Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen Titanium Dioxide 3.88% Sunscreen Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isononyl Isononanoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Farnesol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
Apply mornings to thoroughly cleansed, dry face and neck and see how powerfully moisturizing a feather weight can be.