Obagi Sun Shield Tint Cool Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Technologically advanced formulation provides skin protection against both UVB and UVA radiation plus infrared defense helps to buffer the skin from heat-derived oxidative stress. Contains zinc oxide. Available in cool and warm shades for different...
Technologically advanced formulation provides skin protection against both UVB and UVA radiation plus infrared defense helps to buffer the skin from heat-derived oxidative stress. Contains zinc oxide. Available in cool and warm shades for different skin tones.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- SPF 50
- Protects against sunburn
What shade works best for my skin tone?
- Use Warm if you have: Yellowish, golden or olive undertones; Darker complexion that tans more easily; Inside forearm veins appear more green in color
- Use Cool if you have: Bluish, red or pink undertones; Pale, fair skin that may sunburn quickly; More translucent, thin skin; Inside forearm veins appear more blue in color
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.19%, Zinc Oxide 5% - Sunscreen.
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicione, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Dimethicone, Physalis Angulata Extract, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Mannitol, Mica, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Squalene, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Zinc Sulfate, Silica, Chlophenesin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol.